Monday, August 29, 2011

Alexander Paul - Studio Tracks (2005)



Random studio tracks that were recorded with different singers. None of these tunes were released on an actual CD. Al gave me the tunes for my listening pleasure & he gave me permission to spread them around, which I've been doing from day one. There's some good tunes in here. Now, other people may have posted them on their blog or whatever. But, right here is where they originally came from. Well, no, that's not 100% true. I didn't have this blog when I first got these tunes. They were circulated through programs such as BearShare, LimeWire & FrostWire. Then, when I started this blog, they were posted here.

Al's constantly moving forward & recording new material. His focus is on whatever he's recording at the time. So, as far as he's concerned, the songs in this download are "old news." But, like I said, there's some good tunes in here. So, if you haven't heard them before, be sure to check 'em out. Burn a CD & feel free to share.

Al Paul (MediaFire)

Al Paul (MegaUpload)






No comments:

Post a Comment